The Fell Clutch of Circumstance

A blog detailing a road trip by two brothers from Seattle to Albuquerque. There will be beer!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Well That Doesn't Sound Promising




I think this is probably what your typical rest station looks like in Texas/Oklahoma/Arkansas, so if you're feeling a little loose in the shorts, then just don't get on the plane brother. Remember, discretion is the better part of valor.

I actually had some 24-hr bug the first day we were in Hawaii last week. God that sucked. Pretty much everything that was in my intestinal track got the frick out of Dodge in a hurry. And then it was gone about as fast as it came. So hopefully this passes quickly for you also.

Worst car trouble I've had? Mine barely registers. Remember that old, eighties blue Audi I had in college? I think the alternator died one day when I was driving home from school. That's about it. I tend not to have bad luck when it comes to cars. So I can change your basic flat tire, but that's about it. If anything more serious happens to us, we're screwed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home