The Fell Clutch of Circumstance

A blog detailing a road trip by two brothers from Seattle to Albuquerque. There will be beer!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Nah, I'm fine. The Wolves drafted Ricky Rubio!



It's amazing how much an enticing draft pick can lift your spirits. Even if we will have to spend the next year convincing him that we can build a skyway from his house to the Target Center so he never has to go outside in the winter.

Well, even if I did have the piggers, typical symptoms are like a summer cold. Just one with a slightly higher fatality rate. But no runs (yet) or intestinal disasters so far, and I'm pretty sure there won't be any on the horizon. I'm just coughing and tired. It might not be the flu thing. It's probably SARS.

Bummer you were sick in Hawaii. Sounds like our trip to Jamaica. I wasn't physically sick, just mentally ill from the constant steel drum bands. But it's good to know you had something go wrong with that Blue Audi. After I inherited it, I had to change a tire, re-string the accelerator, and devise ways to tell people how the rear doors worked. "It's one-way: you can go in ONE door, and OUT the other door, but not the other direction!" Still, that was a sweet car.

The fact that I just enjoyed a Full Sail Pale Ale speaks to the fact that I figure I'm going to be fine. You sure Oregon isn't on the way between New Mexico and North Carolina?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home