The Fell Clutch of Circumstance

A blog detailing a road trip by two brothers from Seattle to Albuquerque. There will be beer!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Walkin' in Memphis

Well, it was only a matter of time before I pulled out THAT line as a title. So then I go and try to find a video worth embedding, and what do I find? THIS abomination!



I mean, it's not like I'm some Marc Cohn worshiper or something, but Cher? C'mon, man! Some things are just wrong. We're going to have to work hard to erase this from our brains. Beer may be required.

In any case, I suppose I should ask who's PAYING for the hotels - just because we've never discussed it. I'm OK if you want to split the cost, if you want to pay but only go cheap, whatever. I can sleep under a bridge if it comes down to it. Just as long as they don't charge by the hour, I'm good. I really only get the urge to splurge on accomodations when I'm with my wife.

I found out from a friend at work when the dudes on Beale St. sell you a $20 pass to "get into all the clubs", it's fake. Good to know.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger John D said...

Mike, I got the hotels. No problem.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Maggie said...

Hope nothing mechanical goes wrong with the car, since it appears that you two Yoh Yoh's only know music. Why don't you talk about how great your parents are !!!!!

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home