The Fell Clutch of Circumstance

A blog detailing a road trip by two brothers from Seattle to Albuquerque. There will be beer!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

We Will Need Good Tunes

I don't think there's any doubt about that. Something tells me there's a whole lot of country music on the radio across this stretch. No thanks.

I'll have my iPod with me, which pretty much has my entire collection on it. So I would suggest that as a backup.

I think our main plan should be for us each to burn 3-4 mix CDs. Try to shoot for music we don't think the other person has heard. I'm talking about good music here. That means none of this guy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Dolbow said...

Oh, man, that was the best cheesy 80's album I ever got for free! A friend from Camp gave it to me. Good times. But when the first syllable of your last name is "Ass", well, what are you going to do?

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home