The Fell Clutch of Circumstance

A blog detailing a road trip by two brothers from Seattle to Albuquerque. There will be beer!

Friday, April 17, 2009

The more you mention beer the better this gets



Way back here in the land of 10,000 lakes, Summit Brewery just announced its first new beer in over two years, the Horizon Red. Apparently it's even hoppier than their IPA, which means I'm going to love it. I mention this only because you keep bringing up good beer. I need to balance the scales a bit.

Down along the dusty corridors of I-40, you can bet we're going to need to slake our dry throats after a long day of dodging truckers in the "Dolbow Volvo". So I think we've got the skeleton of our journey set up, and we can flesh it out after the plane tickets are purchased. Yeah, I just made a pun. I am my father's son, after all.

So I didn't listen to the sound on that video, just watched a few minutes of the drive. Looks nice. And if Captain Picard says it's good, it's good.

Next debate: what kind of music are we going to dial up?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home