The Fell Clutch of Circumstance

A blog detailing a road trip by two brothers from Seattle to Albuquerque. There will be beer!

Friday, April 10, 2009

Don't try to out-Google Maps me

Yes, my name is Michael, but I got kicked off the Knight Rider team for not exposing chest hair frequently enough. Although I'm pretty sure the Germans still love me.

So I discovered a new way to look at the trip today: using the "Street View" preview in Google Maps' print function. I've used Street View before, but never quite like that. Check out all the sweet Interstate asphalt we'll be staring at - just click the "Street View" link at the upper left of the page.

But hey, if all those pictures are accurate, it'll be sunny and 70 degrees the whole time, right? So I guess we'll have to wait until we buy the plane tickets until we "finalize" the trip itinerary?

Wait...so John, you're telling me the Bill Clinton presidential library won't register anywhere on the unintentional comedy scale?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home