The Fell Clutch of Circumstance

A blog detailing a road trip by two brothers from Seattle to Albuquerque. There will be beer!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Music I've paid for is more embarrassing

Actually, no the Rickster's album was a freebie from a Camp pal. Now we all know why he so easily parted with it. But I can name several records that I DID pay for that are even worse. Of course, like you, my age was also a factor (can't blame it on beer ears back then)...so let's call it even! I myself was just looking for an excuse to embed a Steve Perry image into the blog. High comedy.

OK, but let's get serious about this. You need to answer the question about your iPod, that's a significant factor in the equation when it comes to podcasts. And I think we also have to agree: no 12-minute slow-core ballads. If I don't hear a snare drum within the first 30 seconds of the song, it's not gonna be productive on that kind of drive. I don't care if it's freakin' Grammy material, it needs to keep me awake.

So I've already got several mix CDs, and I'll make more. Plus, I might consider purchasing from the group below simply for the trip.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home