The Fell Clutch of Circumstance

A blog detailing a road trip by two brothers from Seattle to Albuquerque. There will be beer!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Countdown: Two Months to Launch

It's April 30th, and that puts us two months from our projected start date. Speaking of which, I believe I said that you could start shopping for plane tickets starting tomorrow, so go nuts with that. I can pretty much make it work for whatever you can find cheap.

If your CD player can play mp3's, then we'll have little need for the iPod. You could save it for helping yourself fall asleep when I snore.

After the tickets are figured out, we should probably look at hotels/motels for some specific destinations like Memphis. We can probably wing OK City, but Memphis we'll probably want to walk to Beale or something. If I get really bored, I'll figure out which portions of "The Great American Road Trip" we'll be repeating:



Looks like they were on I-40 somewhere between Little Rock and Nashville. Good times.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that you two Yoh Yoh's don't have any mechanical problems with the car, since the only thing you seem to know is music. At least you could talk about how great your parents are !!!!!!

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home