The Fell Clutch of Circumstance

A blog detailing a road trip by two brothers from Seattle to Albuquerque. There will be beer!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Road Games

We are probably going to need to get a little creative to keep it interesting on the road. I think we might burn through our music collection pretty quickly.

But along music lines, one game I thought we could play would be to revisit all the bands that were "popular" when we were growing up that, in retrospect, were clearly crap bands. Like Whitesnake, for example. I remember a kid from our high school who wanted to debate the question of which band was better, Whitesnake or Zeppelin.

Then we see which one of us liked the band at the time or bought an album. The game works like this:
2 points for not liking the band at all
1 point if you liked them but stopped short of buying an album
0 points if you bought an album
-1 point if you bought more than one
-2 points if you went to a friggin concert

I think this would be kind of a fun game, mostly because I'm pretty sure I'll win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home