The Fell Clutch of Circumstance

A blog detailing a road trip by two brothers from Seattle to Albuquerque. There will be beer!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

That was precisely my reaction

I didn't even turn on the sound. I played it for like 30 seconds before deciding, "I would rather set myself on fire." That would be pretty apropo, actually, given that Cohn's third album was "Burning the Daze". Talk about a bad excuse for a link.

Anyway, that's sweet that you're picking up the lodge. If that's the case, then, I don't feel like calling much of the shots on where we stay. I guess if I had to pick, I would go as old school as possible for Beale Street. Does that mean we should get reservations? Which brings me to my all time favorite Seinfeld scene:

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home